Training Specialist II
Job TitleTraining Specialist II
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Training Specialist II
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Training Specialist II will be responsible for providing departmental Safety and Training expertise and support for approximately 150 temporary associates.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years of applicable experience also accepted)
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent customer/client focus
- Strong problem solving/analysis skills
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork orientation
- Must be results driven
- Ability to walk up to 6 miles
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Limited travel may be required
- Drive SAFETY as the number one priority for MAU at client site.
- Serve as a role model of Safety.
- Attend department pre-shift meetings and discuss safety topics.
- Perform a minimum of two quality SafetyNet Inspections each week.
- Use Second Obligation to help keep the Team Safe.
- Assist the Platforms by leading or assisting with 4-Step Problem Solving Sessions as needed.
- Serve on the MAU at client site Safety Committee
- Create and update Work Standards using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Create training videos based off of the Working Standards.
- Perform weekly safety gembas.
- Follow standard training course guidelines:
- Onsite Safety Training:
- OSHA Required Safety Training
- LOTO Authorized Training
- Powered Industrial Equipment Training and Certification
- Platform Specific Safety and GMP Training
- Job Specific Training and Certification
- Train and certify trainees to the standard.
- Document the training.
- Update the Training Matrices in SharePoint.
- Document the training in Avionte
- Provide coaching to all associates.
- Assist the Platform in developing training standard for their Platforms.
- Assist with site wide communications related to policy changes and deployment.
- Serve as a witness, when required for attendance, work performance, and conduct counseling sessions.
- Create other communications as instructed by Leadership
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Training Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply