Virtual Part-Time Recruiter
Job TitleVirtual Part-Time Recruiter
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Part-Time Associate Recruiter (Virtual)
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Associate Recruiter’s purpose is to provide recruiting support and service commitment on a daily basis for transactional and outsourced accounts.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior recruiting experience (preferred)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be thorough and flexible with your schedule of about 25 hours per week
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
- Meet the specific needs of internal customers (Recruiters/On Site Recruiters) by recruiting evaluating, presenting, and placing appropriate candidates for direct hire
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Schedule interviews between internal customers and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare customers and candidates for job interviews
- Follow up with candidates and internal customers after interviews
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Associate Recruiter job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply