Job TitleEPDP Coordinator
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU at John Deere in Grovetown, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. The Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the application of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process at the unit level for new product development and product upgrade programs.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Great Hours
- Monday – Friday, First shift
- Flex start between 7:00 AM – 8:00
- 8 hours/day
- Overtime may be available
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School Diploma
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience with quality assurance issues tracking
- Leadership experience as well as experience working on projects
- SAP experience
- Program management experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of tractor terminology
- Strong Excel skills, including:
- Formula creation
- Data analysis
- Pivot tables
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory management
- Working knowledge of SharePoint (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient teamwork orientation
- Must be highly trainable, adaptable, and flexible
- Facilitates the application of EPDP Phase Reviews for levels 1 - 6 and 5 star process at the unit level to ensure that project goals are met
- Assists EPDP teams by providing administrative support, compiling information, analyzing reports, making summaries and preparing material to be used in presentations
- Contacts other units to obtain data and assist team members with data gathering and research for EPDP documentation
- Maintains unit EPDP documentation, tracks cost reduction projects and prepares summary reports in order to ensure project objectives are met
- Documents and tracks design and quality related issues to closure throughout the project
- Develops and maintains complex websites for the unit. Responsible for site security administration and structure of required program documentation on the server.
- Manage non-production part inventory and requests in SAP for builds of non-production vehicles
- Create and manage Non-Conforming Corrective Actions in an online database
- Provides continuing education and training on EPDP tools to users of engineering processes, and systems through formal classroom settings and one-on-one coaching
- Assist in the understanding and application of established quality and inventory policies and procedures. Adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings related to the program
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply