Business Development Representative
LocationSandy Springs, GA
Job TitleBusiness Development Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Director of Client Services
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Business Development Representative hunts for new business and grows existing business within the market by building strong, long term relationships with customers.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales and/or Recruiting experience
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruiting in Technology (preferred)
- Excellent teamwork orientation
- Strong organization and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, work hard and exceed expectations
- Must be able to take initiative and be innovative and persuasive
- Qualify customers’ technology hiring needs
- Work closely with the 3Ci Recruiting team to present and place top technology talent in contract and permanent roles with customers
- Foster an environment of honesty, teamwork, and a sense of urgency with sales and recruiting colleagues
- Produce minimum of $250K in annual gross margin n 1st full year, with a goal of $500K in gross margin
- Produce a minimum of $500k in annual gross margin with a goal of $750K in gross margin in 2nd full year of employment with the company
- In year 3 and beyond, produce a minimum of $750K annual gross margin with a goal of $1mm
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Director of Client Services job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply