Job TitleCMM Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the CMM Specialist, you are responsible for providing CMM inspection support to production areas to ensure conformance to customer, regulatory and / or internal requirements.
- Direct hire opportunity
- Health Benefits
- 3+ years related experience and or training
- 2+ years quality experience
- 1+ years’ experience in manufacturing/assembly operations
- Strong technical math skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software packages
- Must be capable of learning other software packages (SAP, Axalant, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of GD&T, Print reading
- Individual must possess the interpersonal skills communicate with coworkers
- Program CMM’s using the PC-DMIS / Calypso Software for complex parts with standard GD&T call outs
- Document CMM setups and create / train on CMM Programs that can be used by Quality Technicians, Calibration Lead Technician & Calibration Technician
- Support Calibration by measuring gauges
- Program various measuring equipment using the software for complex parts
- Support APQP and PPAP activities (supplier and internal)
- Generate layout reports that clearly show status of parts measured
- Support assembly areas with measurement data for problem solving
- Prepare of the test sequence, including preparation of equipment
- Support quotation, purchase, repair and implementation of new measuring equipment as needed
- Troubleshoot of problem
- Perform servicing and maintenance of measuring equipment when applicable
- Verify conformity of submitted supplier or internal PPAP’s per SQE’s or QE’s recommendations
- Complete and submit proper paperwork in a timely manner for each layout clearly identifying non-conformances
- Travel when necessary to further education on CMM & supporting software
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply