Volvo Car - Customer Service Program Management Sr. Specialist
Job TitleVolvo Car - Customer Service Program Management Sr. Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Customer Service Program Management Sr. Specialist
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo, the vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". We believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
Volvo was established in 1915 and later founded on April 14, 1927. Volvo employs over 29,000 highly qualified employees worldwide. The Volvo Group's mission is to become to world leader in sustainable transportation while maintaining their core values of quality, safety, and environmental care
The Customer Service Program Management Senior Specialist position is based in Rockleigh, NJ and will play a key role in development and deployment of Volvo’s Pick-up and Delivery business model for service customers. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the program across the Volvo retailer network and secure that it supports the goal of making life less complicated for our customers while enhancing retailer profitability.
- Thorough understanding of general business concepts, development of strategies and deployment plans. Usually acquired through a combination of education (college or graduate) and at least 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to capture and sustain an audience while delivering key messages
- Strong analytical skills: able to use information logically to reach a clear understanding of situation and problems
- Experience in directly working with cross-functional and international teams as well as 3rd party partners
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities