Main Plant Stores & Warehouse Supervisor
Job TitleMain Plant Stores & Warehouse Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Provide work direction to shift leadership team and subordinates to achieve safety, quality, delivery, cost and people objectives set by the customer and MAU. This will require the Stores/Warehouse Supervisor to manage the daily tasks of the store room and material movement associates working in various departments throughout the facility.
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Great work environment
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Health Club Reimbursement program
• Additional Supplemental benefit programs
• 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Opportunity for advancement
• Associates Degree or three to five years leadership experience in manufacturing/logistics setting
• Proficient communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong project and time management skills
• Excellent customer/client focus
• Proficient decision making and leadership skills
• Strong problem solving skills and team orientation
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be results driven
• Ability to work in an industrial site
• Must be able to bend, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Some travel may be required
• Customer Expectations
• Supervise and ensure compliance with receiving, inventory and shipment of all Greenwood and Global materials.
• Subject Matter Expert of SAP and Blue Mountain inventory systems
• Supervise and monitor accuracy of all SAP virtual bins.
• Lead Pre-Shift Meetings.
• Attend scheduled daily performance meetings with the customer.
• Manage employee work assignments based on turnover and call-offs.
• Communicate shift turnover effectively.
• Perform Gemba walks throughout the shift (Process Compliance).
• Address issues that are below target.
• Document corrective actions.
• Respond/Perform special request from the customer. Address Concerns. Provide Follow Up.
• Update communication boards (SMQDC).
• Ensure operator standard work is followed.
• Ability to implement countermeasures and apply containment.
• Ensure 5S standards are maintained.
• Ensure associate compliance with GMP, dress code, and MAU policies.
• Talent Management
• Manage MAU associates.
• Sustain and support Leader Standard Work.
• Be an agent with conflict resolution.
• Management Crisis i.e. safety issues, injuries, property damage, etc.
• Provide continuous training efforts to improve team’s performance.
• Oversee Process Improvement.
• Oversee employee claims/investigations.
• Facilitate security compliance and suspension of employees.
• Operational Management
• Promote/support a positive Safety Culture.
• Ensure profitability of the Minimize/eliminate property damage risk and inventory loss.
• Provide post-accident reports and drug testing.
• Maintain payroll/Kronos daily.
• Support and operate within headcount allocations.
• Manage expectations regarding Cardinal Safety and Quality rules.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects when expectations aren’t met.
• Perform employee attendance counseling.
• Actively facilitate and participate in Simple Problem solving.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Main Plant and Warehouse Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply