Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at Foothill Wealth Management in Easley, Greenville or Anderson, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. The Registered Paraplanner provides client service support to the representative’s clients and assists with administrative support in the day to day operations of the firm. They will work closely with the advisors for client and prospect plan creation and analysis.
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Great hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 5+ years of financial planning
- Experience working one-on-one with clients
- Experience with a financial planning tool
- eMoney (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to sit back, listen and ask questions to understand the clients’ needs or wants
- Interacting with office staff and clients in a team setting
- Use software tools to prepare various financial planning reports
- Sit in on client meetings and prepare recommendation plans
- Wealth Management Tool data entry, maintenance, plans, and reports for prospective and current clients; Invoicing and tracking of fees for Wealth Management Tool
- Facilitate the implementation of financial planning recommendations
- Maintain communication with current clients through on-going mailings, email and phone calls
- Confidentiality with all prospect, client, and employee information
- Any other responsibilities as requested or assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply