Robert Bosch, LLC - 4.0 and SAP Specialist
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - 4.0 and SAP Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – Industry 4.0 and SAP Specialist– Charleston, SC
Robert Bosch LLC is a premier automotive supplier in North America with and established presence in North America. We manufacture quality products that ensure the utmost safety and customer satisfaction.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
The position available is for an associate who can provide expertise, knowledge, and experience in the manufacturing processes with a focus on the implementation of I.40 solutions.
- Implementation and installation of MES solutions (including OPCON or similar).
- Become aware of I4.0 solutions at any of our Bosch locations and look to be a leader, or fast follower in innovation and ensuring competitive advantage for BOSCH.
- 4 year college degree is required. Prefer degree in Engineering, Business, or IT.
- Several years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Applicant should have knowledge in the development and utilization of web services, API, and machine interfaces.
- Project management skills and will be able to lead an integrated, and multi-national team in the installation and implementation of I4.0 solutions.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and lead projects and activities that will require the coordination, support, and management of resources from several areas in the BBM community: CI, ATMO, HR, INST (Bosch Software Innovations), lead plants, TEF organizations, RFID center of competence.
- Knowledge of SAP production and manufacturing processes (Source, make, deliver) would be highly beneficial, including some knowledge of authorization principles (AIM).
- Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution systems), or the ability to work interactively with organizations (ATMO, REXROTH, INST, CI, TEF, MFE, MFO) to support the implementation and sustainment of I4.0 solution in the plant.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Experience in automotive sector highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP systems including ordering, planning, receipts, manufacturing, warehousing, deliveries and shipments. A strong knowledge in the master data elements; customers, vendors, material masters, routings, BOM"s, purchasing and sales agreements.
- Capable of covering several diverse and innovation processes and business requirements.
- Problem solving, implementation of BPS principles, applying innovative solutions from lead plants, or other locations that will support I4.0 topics at the Charleston location.
- Industry 4.0 skills, supporting data extraction, data mining, data analysis, KPI presentation.
- Experience with Tableau would be beneficial.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link -http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**