Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Interviewer position’s purpose is to screen all candidates to work order specifications and schedule candidates for assessments and orientations.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- HR Certification [PHR or SHRM-CP] (preferred)
- 1 year of human resources and recruiting experience
- Lean Greenbelt experience (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 lbs. periodically and 50 lbs. on occasion
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to climb stairs multiple times a day
- Must be able to sit for up to 4 hours
- Some travel, preferably overnight, may be required
- Use staffing software to search and pre-screen applicants for a variety of clients to check eligibility for hire
- Develop schedule for interviews each day, including notations of time, name, etc.
- Enforce MAU guidelines and policies on a day to day basis, which can include interactions with applicants verbally explaining their eligibility for an interview
- Conduct research on applicants that have worked with a client before and maintain records
- Use staffing software to document and track each interview result
- Conduct behavioral based interviews in a timely manner
- Administer assessments to evaluate applicant’s skill level and review results with Staffing Specialist
- Return phone calls on a regular basis answering applicant questions
- Be knowledgeable of job descriptions, requirements, and client needs
- Communicate frequently with team members regarding results, issues, etc.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply