Lead Time Analyst
Job TitleLead Time Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Lead Time Analyst
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Lead Time Analyst’s purpose is to lead and manage the Time Analyst team in the timely and accurate completion of time processing for the customer’s facility.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and high ethical standards.
• Assertiveness and credibility to administer personnel policies and resolve confidential issues.
• Effective communication skills.
• Flexibility of hours to cover 2nd and 3rd shift; dependable attendance.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior experience leading a team directly preferred
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word preferred
• Collaboration Skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Technical Capacity
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Ensure SAP records for hourly associates are accurate and complete for Payroll.
• Ensure that pay and attendance policies and application of policies are standardized between workshops and departments.
• Support the Human Resources Department by providing information and feedback to and from the workshops on various issues.
• Compile associates’ monthly attendance records.
• Work with various databases and Human Resource Point Leaders to coordinate associate time exceptions.
• Troubleshoot time clock / time recording issues.
• Present time related information in new hire orientations.
• Administer database access rights for various databases (e.g. Hours & Wages database, Call-in database and others).
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Lead Time Analyst job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply