Robert Bosch, LLC - Human Resources Partner
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Human Resources Partner
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – Human Resources Partner – Charleston, SC
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life.”
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
- Assist in all human resources activities including but not limited to: associate relations, workforce development, training, compensation, recruiting, organizational development.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies and procedures
- Supports management to identify and resolve issues
- Recommend and develop programs to meet associate needs and improve performance related activities as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related area (or working towards degree).
- Should have minimum 3 years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Must have ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously and function effectively in team environment
- Strong associate relations skills experience
- Basic HR concepts experience (employment, compliance, compensation, labor relations, training)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be able to provide timely response and updates to team members, associates and management
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead projects and work on ad hoc teams
- Experience in HRIS system data entry, report writing, and SAP preferred
- Must be able to work flexible schedule in 24/7 operation.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities