Robert Bosch, LLC- IT Support Analyst
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC- IT Support Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – IT Support Analyst– Charleston, SC
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life.”
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World In Motion)
• Provide Tier 2 Information Technology support for area Bosch facilities - computer systems, computers and peripherals.
• Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading/replacing hardware while ensuring optimal performance.
• Act as a solution consultant, and team leader as required.
• Perform on-site diagnosis and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of customers
• Recommend and implement corrective actions, ensuring accurate asset management.
• Consult on established solutions in manufacturing and office IT environments.
• Participate or lead small projects within the location and region.
• Prepare and deliver client hardware to end users.
• Interface with local management and end users to represent the central IT organization.
• Support a location IT drop-in space
• Solution consulting and project leadership or participation
Supporting this transformation requires a solid operational base, therefore the ideal candidate will have:
• Strong technical knowledge of IT client hardware and common software products (e.g. MS Office), as well as a strong understanding of software distribution systems such as MS SCCM.
• The candidate must have an exceptional customer service focus and be able to work independently and as a member of diverse and remote teams.
• Must have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
• Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required to present ideas in a
user-friendly non-technical language to all levels of the organization.
• Good understanding of local, regional and global business requirements and the ability to translate
them into IT solutions for the business.
• Some travel is required.