Job TitleHR Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with Jankel Tactical Systems in Duncan, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for strategic human resource planning to provide the company with the best people talent available and to position the company as the "Employer of Choice" by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the region and all of industry in general. The Human Resources Manager provides strategic leadership by articulating Human Resources needs and plans to the senior management team and to the Board of Directors.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Professional in Human Resources certification
- Experience with an ISO 9000 certified company or other similar quality program (preferred)
- Eligible for US Security Clearance to minimum SECRET (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Prepare, Maintain and Communicate the HR Package including HR Files, Job Descriptions, and Job Offers and oversee recruitment of New Staff, on-boarding Processes, Holiday Spreadsheets, Issued Personal Equipment Spreadsheets, etc.
- Prepare and Maintain HR Evaluation Sheets
- Provide HR support for staffing needs including disciplinary and compassionate, maintaining an open door policy
- Maintain knowledge of US employment law as it relates to HR policies and programs and ensuring legal compliance
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of new program/strategies and regulatory actions as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the company
- Develop and administer progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance
- Such plans will support and will be in keeping with the strategic vision of the company
- Develop programs to allow the company to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all members of the team
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and staff by being an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Develop, maintain, and enforce appropriate policies and programs for the effective management of people resources of the company
- Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education, career development, and legal compliance
- Ensure company compliance with federal mandated programs such as FMLA, USERRA, ERISA, FLSA, EEO, COBRA, OSHA, and Worker’s Compensation
- Develop and manage the budget and other financial indices of the Human Resources department
- Manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analysis of the HR function and the people resources of the company
- Serve as company representative in issues involving employee litigation and unemployment hearings
- Revise, maintain, and communicate the company Affirmative Action Policy as necessary
- Develop, revise, maintain, and communicate other company policies as required by law or contract
- Create and administer the template for the company training program
- Such program will embrace soft and hard skills training with appropriate compensation levels that acknowledge achievement of these milestones
- Active involvement in industry and community organizations to further the name of the company
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply