LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleIT Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an IT Manager with our client in Goose Creek, SC. As the IT Manager, you will perform security assessments to ensure compliance with internal policies, controls, and standards, as well as client and regulatory security requirements for a fast-growing company. You will also be responsible for risk and compliance management and reporting to include risk assessments, System Security Plans, Security Assessment Reports, Vulnerability Assessment Reports, and POA&M management based on the NIST 800 Series Special Publications. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay with bonus
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health benefits
- Growth potential
- Familiar with NIST 800 series of special publications
- Experience working with patch management, network intrusion detection, audit reduction/filtering tool, data-at-rest, and encryption software
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of Defense-in-Depth)
- Experience providing strategic and tactical direction, managing performance/SLA’s for vendor resources
- Demonstrate strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting operating system platforms such as
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016 to include security configuration knowledge of group and local policies
- Determine appropriate levels of security controls, systems monitoring and security audits for compliance with applicable standards (currently NIST SP 800-171)
- Provide oversight and training to all employees and partners to create security awareness
- Conduct periodic vulnerability and security risk assessment of the assets of the company
- Evaluate proposed changes to a system to ensure the change does not impact the system's security
- Serve as internal point of contact for IT Security in customer or federal audits
- Lead incident response including serving as the point of contact for law enforcement and customers should a breach occur
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply