Laser Tracker Operator
LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleLaser Tracker Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Laser Tracker Operator
Expand your professional portfolio as a Laser Tracker Operator with our client in Goose Creek, SC. As the Laser Tracker Operator, you will create programs for Laser Tracker from part drawings and CAD models and verify that final assemblies meet dimensional requirements specified by drawings. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Growth potential
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical education, machining experience, welding experience and or technical on the job training (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have a good knowledge of inspection methods, procedures, equipment, and layouts
- Strong understanding of GDT concepts and have the ability to interpret these basic concepts
- Working knowledge of AS 9100 and ISO 9001 requirements
- Previous experience using Polyworks or Spatial Analyzer
- Verify that manufactured and purchased parts conform to drawings utilizing a Laser Tracker
- Provide subassembly personnel with dimensional data when adjustments are required to meet final dimensional requirements
- Create programs for Laser Tracker from part drawings and CAD models
- Verify that final assemblies meet dimensional requirements specified by drawings
- Create dimensional inspection reports from gathered data and document any nonconformance
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply