Associate Relations Leader
Job TitleAssociate Relations Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Associate Relations Leader
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, and outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business.
Under the general supervision of the Business Unit Leader, the Associate Relations Leader’s role is to ensure effective collaboration with all stake holders as well as provide proactive management of associate performance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree; 2-5 years supervisory/leadership experience or a combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years manufacturing supervision/human resources
- Lean Greenbelt
- Root cause analysis training
- Assertive, self-motivated, self-starter
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer proficiency
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as absences, investigation, reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Manage daily work activities.
- Audit time records.
- Use sound judgment to evaluate risks and seek advice when appropriate.
- Identify issues and assess problems using a logical problem solving approach.
- Pinpoint opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes.
- Audit and authorize all CA paperwork.
- Try new ways of doing things within appropriate boundaries.
- Support new initiatives by demonstrating ability to focus on positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit flexibility, creativity, consistency, fairness, discretion, and trust.
- Listen to and use new information appropriately.
- Maintain daily interaction with Section Leaders/Managers.
- Establish good rapport with Management.
- Exercise listening, questioning, motivating, influencing, and decision making skills.
- Plan ahead for activities related to customer service.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence.
- Facilitate daily team meetings.
- Support on-site colleagues on process improvement and personal and professional development.
- Promote referrals of potential candidates to the branch for placement opportunities with MAU.
- Promote a safe work environment
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Operations Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply