Job TitleQC Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with an MAU client in Greenville, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the QC Manager, you will be responsible for the management and operation of the QC laboratory under the direction of the Quality Control Director. You will also be responsible for the testing of raw materials, bulk and finished products, and stability samples in a manner that ensures the quality of products and meets all compliance and DEA requirements.
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science or a related field
- 7+ years of related experience and/or training
- An equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
- Previous supervisory experience required in a pharmaceutical lab environment
- Organization, management, supervision, and training of laboratory personnel
- Provide supervision and training to the administrative staff
- Ensure that department training requirements are met and that the team possesses a sufficient skill set to achieve objectives
- Be responsible for the inspection of received raw materials, selected packaging materials, and laboratory supplies to include vendor corrective action and documentation as needed
- Be responsible for disposition of final product for release
- Direct laboratory investigations (LIRs) and ensure completion in a timely manner. Monitor trends in laboratory investigations and enforce preventative action.
- Establish and maintain procedures and record keeping systems required for the laboratory to be in compliance with CGMPs, EPA and OSHA regulations
- Maintain overall responsibility of raw material, bulk, and finished product specifications and compliance thereof
- Cost control and productivity in the laboratory and other quality control areas
- Assist chemists in assay development and validation
- Assist in process/method qualifications and process validations
- Maintain GMP practices in all areas of responsibility
- Participate in both internal and external audits, includes preparing audit responses and overseeing corrective actions identified are implemented
- Perform personnel evaluations and performance reviews
- Manage and resolve employee conflicts and enhance morale
- Develop and implement new and revised SOPs to ensure compliance with USP updates and cGMP guidelines
- Troubleshoot problems and work to resolve issues with laboratory instruments and analytical equipment
- Be accountable for quality control compliance with recognized regulations.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply