Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiter’s purpose is to provide recruiting support and service commitment on a daily basis for the MAU organization. This position is responsible for three primary functions: actively recruiting, scheduling and interviewing for the customer based on order specifications. Recruiters are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists and Management to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. Recruiters are responsible for actively pursuing candidates within the community. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing as needed.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Equivalent work experience also accepted
- Recruiting and/or human resources experience
- Prior recruiting experience (preferred)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills
- Must be results driven and thorough
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be flexible with your schedule
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
- Some travel may be required for this position
- Efficiently and effectively manage a full cycle recruiting process for internal positons
- Meet the specific needs of internal customers by recruiting, evaluating, presenting, and placing candidates for contract and direct hire
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in recruitment
- Schedule interviews between internal customers and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare customers and candidates for job interviews
- Follow up with candidates and internal customers after interviews
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation
- Work with hiring managers to analyze and interpret company assessment results
- Utilize job placement and search sites, such as Indeed and CareerBuilder, to identify and source qualified candidates
- Utilize social and professional networking sites to identify and source qualified candidates
- Conduct grassroots recruiting efforts with local recruitment centers and workforce development partners within the community
- Assist in maintaining detailed reporting on recruiting metrics including: time to fill, cost per hire, and post hire survey results.
- All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiter job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply