Security Analyst IAM
Job TitleSecurity Analyst IAM
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Security Analyst IAM
SUMMARY: Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio as a Security Analyst IAM. This position facilitates the delivery support of DevOps User Stories within specified functional area(s). Serves as an Identity and Access Management (IAM) subject matter expert and consultant. Works with Product Owners and DevOps teams and within the global Identity and Access Management and Cyber Security organization to support initiatives and functional departments in all aspects of IAM.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business
- Or the equivalent of 4 years professional related IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Identity and Access Management technologies.
- 2+ years of experience driving products from concept and ideation through successful launch.
- 2+ years working on a team employing standardized project delivery methods (Agile/Scrum development methods preferred)
- 2+ years working with external service providers and managing and steering their deliverables as internal consultant.
- 1+ year experience in project management including an understanding of non-functional requirements.
- 3+ years of knowledge of authentication and credential management technologies and protocols (e.g. LDAP, oAuth, SAML, Kerberos, PGP, and SSL/TLS).
- 3+ years of knowledge of Authorization, Authentication and Credential management systems (e.g. Strong Authentication products and solutions, PKI solutions, Single Sign On solutions, Role Modeling and Provisioning).
- 3+ years of knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, and Python) Basic object-oriented architecture and design skills.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and IT-Service-Management.
- Supports the roll-out and operation of global IAM initiatives for certain products, departments and locations.
- Serves as a technical lead for small - medium sized initiatives as delegated by the Product Owner and Line Manager.
- Serves as a consultant and subject matter expert on IT initiatives and products in IAM and IT Security related topics.
- Researches and coordinates feasibility studies and makes recommendations on software products and services in support of improving business processes and cost savings.
- Analyzes the requirements for IAM systems and processes and designs work orders for external IAM providers.
- Qualifies sophisticated IAM incidents and requests and routes them to the respective global support groups. Third level support for IAM applications.
- Assists Product Owners and Line Managers, with the accountability for the system development, integrity, security and scalability in area of responsibility.
- Completes technical documentation and test scripts.
- Conducts unit and integration testing and supports the set-up of automated testing and continuous deployment environments.
- Adheres to defined development standards and procedures in documenting, testing, reviews, and feasibility studies.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply