LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in North Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day to day management, counseling, disciplining, and coaching of personnel within assigned area. This includes driving the output and activities of the assigned cells and work areas as well as other priorities as set forth by the. Operation Manager. Assume organizational responsibility for production staff and implement a culture of excellence (visible leadership).
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Technical Associate´s Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of industrial experience with a minimum of three years of supervisory experience required
- Familiarity with Metric system and tight tolerances (0.01mm)
- Possess a demonstrated knowledge of MAHLE Production Systems such as work instructions, preventive maintenance, and OEE is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work with little to no supervision required
- Personal computer skills in MS Office a plus
- Previous experience in manufacturing processes is favored
- Ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Domestic/international travel with/without overnight stay may be required
- Organize associates on shift to achieve output, quality and safety goals.
- Timely completion of shift-end reports and other documentation as required.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety guidelines, ensuring conformance with OSHA.
- Make certain area and personnel are adhering to QS 9000, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 standards.
- Initiate actions/ escalation along the value stream, when problems arise regarding safety, quality (Q-stop), equipment, materials, and maintenance. Follow escalation process accordingly.
- Ensure that Team Leader orders all materials to prevent production interruptions for current and oncoming shifts. Function as a backup to the Team Leader, ordering materials when necessary.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment (5S)
- Ensure all set-ups and changeovers are performed efficiently and effectively.
- Support training initiatives.
- Support CIP efforts in plant through coordination with plant staff.
- Meet shift build plans
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply