Job TitleCredit Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at America Credit Acceptance in Spartanburg, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely credit and financial analysis and recommendations to Management, Credit Committee, and ACA’s funding partners. The position will be required to think critically and analytically to develop and communicate insights and decision-making tools used to extend credit, enhance the dealer experience, and minimize credit losses.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or economics (preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in a financial institution/finance company in an accounting or credit/financial analysis position
- 3+ years of experience (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent team work orientation
- Provide analysis of the creditworthiness of all Line of Credit origination and renewal requests
- Prepare written Credit Memorandums with recommendations for presentation and approval
- Evaluate the soundness and performance of the collateral borrowing base
- Evaluate financial statements, historical trends, projections, management performance, capital structure
- Research specific markets and subsets within the industry to identify the prospective risk exposure
- Perform various departmental functions, including loan covenant monitoring, risk rating, and audit preparation
- Handle complex issues with confidence, expertise, and timeliness
- Communicate professionally with potential and existing clients
- Assist on special assignments and projects as requested
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply