Regional Sales Manager
Job TitleRegional Sales Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Our client has been an innovative distributor and manufacturer of quality products for the manufactured housing industry for over 45 years. Their products are designed to accommodate the unique needs of manufactured homes.
We are looking for a motivated sales person for our Texas Territory. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will sell multiple product lines to a variety of manufactured housing customers including retailers, distributors and contractors.
- Creates positive relationships with current customer base to maintain and grow the business and identifies and converts prospects to new customers.
- Communicates via phone and visits regularly customers and prospects to generate sales growth and develop customer relationships.
- Educates prospects and customers on the value added features and benefits of our products and our customer service commitment.
- Develops a strategic plan for growing the territory and forecasts sales by customer and product category. Meets or exceeds these goals.
- Corresponds in a timely matter to sales management opportunities, successes and concerns within the territory. Makes recommendations and adjustments to overcome any barriers.
- Attends trade shows and conventions and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Follows up and responds timely to customer requests to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and our client.
5+ years of successful selling and buying experience in a related industry.
Experience selling HVAC products and knowledge of the manufactured housing industry and building materials distribution experience is preferred.
Proven ability to establish relationships with customers and close prospects that result in sales growth.
Ability to strategically plan and execute on sales forecasts and business plan goals.
Understands market trends and can predict the implications of those trends.
Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Prior experience using CRM is preferred.
Strong reasoning and decision making skills with a high attention to detail
The ability to handle multiple issues and details at one time and meet deadlines accordingly.
Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
Must be willing to travel up to 3 nights a week on a regular basis and live within the territory.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great work environment
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities