Job TitleAccount Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an Account Manager at our client in Phoenix, AZ. As the Account Manager, you will manage relationships with auto dealerships in the Phoenix, AZ market. No experience needed! This position will present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within dealerships via phone and/or in-person within the territory assigned. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health Benefits
- Direct-hire Opportunity
- 4-year Degree and/or 1+ years of sales experience (preferred)
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Must have competitive mindset
- Multi-tasking and excellent time management skills required
- Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation ability
- Proficient computer skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated
- Must effectively use cell phone and laptop daily Must be able to travel locally during the daytime and work from home office
- Prospect and qualify new opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with auto dealerships
- Educate new dealers on how to effectively use ACA’s finance programs
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the dealership
- Develop, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships within the Phoenix, AZ market
- Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contracts
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply