Regional Sales Manager, West
Job TitleRegional Sales Manager, West
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Regional Sales Manager
SUMMARY:Expand your professional portfolio as a Regional Sales Manager with our growing client in the West region (Portland OR Seattle, WA OR Sacramento, CA). As the Regional Sales Manager, you will grow the market share and develop a loyal customer base through direct selling and utilization of marketing tools to achieve sales forecast targets. You will also be responsible for growing and maintaining sales within the West region including recruiting, training, and development of channel partners. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Or 3+ years of related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with industrial valves as an engineer or technical sales representative.
- Internet, E-Mail, and Microsoft office Proficiency
- Excellent communication, problem solving, & customer service skills
- Able to travel throughout the region as needed.
- Knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, goals and the role of the employee in achieving them
- Read, write, and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions
- Must be highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Develop, market, and sell product lines to all applicable accounts within in the applicable region
- Utilize specialized distribution in conjunction with developing OEM accounts that offer profitable growth while minimizing conflict distribution
- Oversee and audit distributor's work at end user level
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and developing new accounts
- Set up seminars at A&E firms by working with appropriate Product Managers to influence valve specifications and ensure the brand is specified
- Follow up with Product Manager and/or Team Leader and/or National Sales Manager to coordinate the specification work, identifying decision makers, and forwarding information to counterparts in sales
- Supply a project update list for your region as requested by Project Manager
- Submit a travel itinerary within one to two weeks prior to traveling
- Perform all related sales tasks as directed by your manager as they appear
- Submit trip reports in timeframe determined by National Sales Manager
- Manage and coordinate outside sales within defined regional territory
- Forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Develop, implement, and maintain aspects of the marketing plan
- Analyze market trends
- Develop and manage distributors
- Assist with coordination of trade shows and attend trade shows as requested
- Analyze bid requests and specifications for major contracts/projects
- Follow up on quotations
- Provide feedback to Inside Sales Manager
- Manage OEM’s, end users, engineering/contracting firms, and distributors in the region
- Utilize sales tools provided
- Other duties as needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply