ECommerce Marketing Manager
Job TitleECommerce Marketing Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as an E-Commerce Marketing Manager with MAU at our client in Lancaster, SC. The E-Commerce Marketing Manager facilitates the planning, management, execution and analysis of marketing in the e-commerce channel. This is a direct-hire opportunity
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy
- Solid understanding of relevant KPIs along with the tools needed to measure and analyze campaign performance
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing
- Budgeting skills and knowledge
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background (preferred)
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Extensive experience working with and building Excel reports to produce detailed analyses
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Knowledge of Ecommerce marketing strategies: Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google ad words, etc.
- Work collaboratively with E-commerce Sales Manager, Brand Managers and Digital Marketing team to develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy for the E-commerce channel
- Fully understand the E-commerce channel's business objectives (i.e. increasing sales for key products, etc.) and translate them into strategy and action plans
- Lead communication between Marketing and Sales -facilitate and lead calls and meetings and build alignment and consensus across departments.
- Partner with the Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to launch new products, pack sizes and bundles
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and flawless execution of e-commerce business initiatives and marketing campaigns across all consumer touchpoints
- Ensure brands have a consistent portfolio strategy
- Establish, manage, and own best-in-class product presentation standards to be utilized across product pages and all marketing campaigns
- Ideate campaign briefs and tactical plans to communicate effectively and be the "on the ground" representative for E-commerce in key category meetings
- Collaborate with technology team and marketing teams to ensure that we have the technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns
- Create comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign
- Collaborate with authorized e-commerce resellers to promote the brand portfolios on their websites
- Maintain the planning, utilization, and budgeting process of E-commerce Co-Op funds
- Partner with E-Commerce Sales Manager on presentations and represent Marketing at meetings, events, and site visits
- Collaborate with Brand Protection team to ensure proper utilization of intellectual property across e-commerce channel
- Perform other assigned duties
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply