Job TitleSEO Lead
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a SEO Lead with MAU at our client in Lancaster, SC. The SEO Lead has proven experience in executing technical on-page and off-page organic search tactics, conducting comprehensive keyword research, and creating in-depth SEO reports. This a contact-to-hire opportunity
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with organic search tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, BuzzStream, Majestic, Ahrefs, and more
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skillset
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply