Area Sales Manager - Toronto/Montrael Canada
Job TitleArea Sales Manager - Toronto/Montrael Canada
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Toronto/Montreal, Canada and expand your professional portfolio. As an Area Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating profitable sales by working with Cleanroom End users’ distribution partners providing technical support, training, and expertise in furtherance of the company’s business goals. This individual must be capable of collaborating with others internally and externally to present technical information on the company’s products and services in meetings, seminars, trade shows and through various media. Must be fluent in French to qualify for this position.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education also accepted
- 2+ years of experience
- Healthcare related certifications, licenses or registrations (preferred)
- Fluent in French
- Conversational Spanish skills (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent teamwork orientation with ability to work remotely and independently while managing expenses and time effectively
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient problem solving/analysis skills
- Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies and procedures
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Some travel, including overnight travel, will be required for this position
- Around 50% of your time
- Create demand for products through personal contact, presentations, demonstrations, education and training of end users and distribution partners
- Actively manage existing business to ensure continuity of sales and to develop long term relationship
- Communicate regularly and effectively in person and remotely with company management and distribution partners to identify sales opportunities, to stay abreast of projects, to develop action plans and to close sales
- Understand product lines, services and support materials (literature, technical data sheets, website and certificates) in sufficient detail to maintain existing sales and to generate new sales
- Engage cleanroom professionals at all levels and across multiple departments regarding regulations and best practices for cleaning and in controlled areas
- Provide customer feedback and market insight to product development and marketing efforts for new applications research, new product design, and process improvement
- Submit timely and periodic activity and expense reports
- Exhibit professionalism, punctuality, organization
- Participate and work within ISO 9001-2008 quality standards guidelines in accordance with the company’s quality goals
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply