Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleSourcing Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Sourcing Specialist with our client, a global manufacturer located in Augusta, GA. As the Sourcing Specialist, you will support the company’s sourcing efforts to ensure This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience required, preferably in strategic sourcing or purchasing and materials or supply chain management
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Applications
- Ability to understand and interpret technical illustrations using mathematical concepts, diagrams, and operations
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Lead supplier cost reduction efforts
- Assist with selection and management of new and current suppliers, and support the supplier transition process
- Coordinate Request for Quote (RFQ) packages, and perform make vs. buy analyses
- Identify supplier delivery and quality issues
- Procure materials for new products and model changes
- Collaborate with finance and accounting to ensure timely payment for suppliers
- Manage materials projects buy sing problem solving, data, information systems, and lean manufacturing concepts
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 1st Shift schedule
- Opportunity for direct-hire by the client
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply