Volvo Car - Service Lane Sr. Specialist - Pick Up & Delivery
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleVolvo Car - Service Lane Sr. Specialist - Pick Up & Delivery
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Service Lane Sr. Specialist – Pick-up & Delivery
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo, the vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". We believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
Volvo was established in 1915 and later founded on April 14, 1927. Volvo employs over 29,000 highly qualified employees worldwide. The Volvo Group's mission is to become to world leader in sustainable transportation while maintaining their core values of quality, safety, and environmental care
The Service Lane Specialist will play a key role in strategy development and deployment of Volvo’s pick-up and delivery business model to support the ever growing customers’ expectation. Coordination of pick-up and delivery will be closely linked to the Volvo’s overarching service process and integrated tightly with supporting systems and Care by Volvo.
- Coordinate cross functional discussions both locally and globally when appropriate
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure alignment with Volvo’s overall strategy
- Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Strong analytical skills: able to use information logically to reach a clear understanding of situation and problems.
- Confident to work in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent ability to take initiative, plan, and execute
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities