Director of Procurement
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleDirector of Procurement
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Our client produces vitamins, minerals and therapeutic-focused nutritional supplements. New manufacturing facility looking to begin production in mid-2018.
- Executes Company-wide procurement strategy and programs
- Establishes and monitors company procedures to coordinate the procurement, outsourcing and receiving activities for the organization.
- Works within current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and best Supply Chain practices to ensure that materials purchased are of acceptable quality and quantity and are obtained in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- Bachelor's degree
- Comprehensive understanding of the nutritional supplement or food industry, suppliers, contract manufacturers and other relevant providers of goods and services.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities