Robert Bosch, LLC - Logistics Specialist
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Logistics Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
As a Logistics Specialist at Bosch an individual will need to be customer focused to plan purchased finished goods for original equipment customers in North America. Also to bring a strong drive to deliver to customer expectations and communicate openly when necessary. Above all be driven to improve quality, delivery, and cost aspects related to the below responsibilities of the role.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Field of Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Industrial Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years ‘experience in Supply Chain Management or Materials Planning in automotive industry
- Must have 1+ years of experience handling SAP logistics applications or another enterprise MRP software
- Must possess 1+ years of experience in Customer Account Management
- Strong analytical skills and result focused
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as strong customer service skills
- Some experience with buying/ purchasing
- Flexible worker: Operates well working both independently and in a team environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in inventory control methods (e.g. MRP, leveling, PFEP, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP APO systems
- Continuous improvement process work experience
- 8D/ 5-Why Problem Solving Experience
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**