LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleWarehouse Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career in Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the day to day management, development, counseling, disciplining, and coaching of personnel within assigned area. This includes the overall output and activities of team members regarding kitting, warehouse, shipping and receiving.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials or Manufacturing Management
- At least 5 years of planning or purchasing experience
- Automotive or truck industry experience (preferred)
- Proven capability to forecast materials within a long supply chain
- Experience using MRP Planning System and SAP (preferred)
- Strong basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Must be able to directly supervise personnel
- Ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work second shift
- Responsible for warehousing and internal material movements
- Supervise Shipping, Receiving, and Warehouse Operations to achieve daily targets
- Lead Warehouse Inventory Control and processing efforts including Cycle Counts
- Certify Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) drivers and ensure safe operation of equipment
- Develop and practice Continuous Improvement and BPS standards within department
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply