Supply Chain Manager
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleSupply Chain Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Supply Chain Manager
Jumpstart your career at Milliken in Spartanburg, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for overall ownership of a specific business supply chain segment including leadership, development and strategy improvement for the order fulfillment processes.
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- M-F 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in business supply chain experience or similar experience
- Broad/Deep Knowledge of Multiple Business Processes / Systems
- SAP System Knowledge
- Provide leadership to the Business Segment on Process Strategy and Organization
- Lead order fulfillment processes – order management, demand scheduling, and customer processes (as applicable)
- Lead capacity management efforts to include cost optimization measures
- Lead and manage working capital measures related to the area of responsibility
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning efforts – forecasting and demand management
- Participate in customer service strategy and customer facing measures
- Lead resolution plans and processes when service issues arise with customers
- Partner with businesses and customers as a part of the overall business strategy
- Work, in partnership with business and manufacturing teams, to optimize business financial results
- Manage customer service associates where applicable
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply