Job CategoryQuality Control
Job TitleQuality Inspector
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Quality Inspector with MAU at Isringhausen near North Charleston, SC. Join the team that develops and manufactures innovative seating systems for commercial vehicles as well as technical springs in one of their 50 different plants that stretch across 20 different countries. As quality inspector, you will be responsible for making sure that the product is up to standards before being shipped to customers.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent team orientation
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend and squat
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours (Monday – Friday, First Shift 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- Overtime may be available
- This is a short-term temporary assignment
What You’ll Do As A Quality Inspector:
- Visual inspection of automotive seating using inspection path, error catalog and Quality notice information
- Communicate effectively with others in order to give feedback to the Production Manager and production personnel for all quality issues identified
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Inspector position.