Job TitleAccount Executive
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business throughout all segments of MAU within the assigned territory.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Develop and close new business sales in all market segments.
- Identify new business offering.
- Develop trusting relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Provide reporting using Salesforce weekly and monthly.
- Lead generation and prospecting business
- After a 12 month training in Augusta, GA this person will be required to relocate to Conyers, GA.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of business to business sales experience, preferably with service-oriented solutions.
- Sales aptitude
- Salesforce CRM utilization
- High attention to detail
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to climb flights of stairs multiple times a day.
- This position requires up to 25% travel.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Account Executive job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply