Job TitleAccount Executive
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Develop new business throughout all segments of MAU within the assigned territory. As an Account Executive, this position will interface with MAU branch personnel and corporate support, and external contacts are current and prospective clients.
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation time
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably service oriented solutions
• This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After hours work as needed required.
• Sales aptitude and Salesforce (CRM) utilization
• Organizational Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Market Analysis Reporting
• Communication Proficiency
• Collaboration Skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Develop (Close) New Business:
• All MAU Segments
• Identify new business offerings
• Client Focused:
• Consultative Selling
• Develop trusting relationships with current and prospective clients
• Reporting: (Salesforce)
• Weekly Reporting
• Monthly KPI’s
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply