Job TitleMarketing Analyst
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The purpose of this role is to support the Marketing department by performing research and data analysis, as well as creating reports.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associate’s degree
- Equivalent work experience also accepted
- Google Analytics experience (preferred)
- Experience in marketing data analysis (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent detail orientation
- Strong hardware/software skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Must be able to sit for up to 4 hours
- Some travel may be required for meetings or conferences
- Track Analytics for all of the recruiting tactics for MAU weekly
- 15 business units with individual reports, plus roll-up reporting
- Create and distribute reports with Marketing data and statistics
- i.e., Applicants to Jobs; Applicant Source data, Cost per Applicant, Cost per Hire.
- Drive the Metrics Portal project from a Marketing perspective
- Perform market research for new recruiting methods
- Lead R& D projects for new solutions for the COE
- Implement projects
- Provide recommendations and data based on the projects
- Manage Google Analytics and Adwords for MAU.com and Jobs.MAU.com; Manage and review Hubspot Analytics for all campaigns and programs
- Optimize continually
- Review recruiting data and collaborate with Job Content Coordinator and Marketing & Communications Specialist on recommended updates, based on the data.
- Optimize daily
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Marketing Analyst job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply