Job TitleMarketing Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support the day-to-day functions of the Marketing department. This position will primarily coordinate efforts for Applicant marketing.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associate’s degree
- Equivalent work experience also accepted
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in marketing or communications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Good hardware/software skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong attention to details
- Must be able to work on a fast-paced team
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
- Some travel may be required for meetings or conferences
- Assist with execution of Branch Marketing Plans
- Provide support for all marketing tactics, including collaborating with agencies on tactical execution
- Social Media
- Job Board Posts
- E-mail and text blasts
- Digital campaigns
- Traditional media
- Communicate weekly with assigned MAU Branches regarding marketing needs
- Write, optimize, and audit Job Descriptions
- Track recruiting metrics and analytics
- Provide recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns
- Develop and write content for newsletters, website, social media and PR
- Support achievement of Corporate and Applicant KPIs
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Marketing Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply