Marketing Operations Specialist
Job TitleMarketing Operations Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations Specialist is focused on technology and reporting, with an emphasis on automation and workflows using Pardot, Salesforce, and analytics tools. They are responsible for managing the end-to-end optimization and governance of processes related across the client lifecycle.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Work Virtually
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with technical set-up in Marketing and Sales software
- Experience working with Marketing Automation technology (Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to collaborate across various department
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive
- Tableau or Tableau CRM experience (preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Under direction of Sales/Marketing Operations Leader, ensure that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, across the client lifecycle
- Work with Data Analyst, ensure those goals are tracked properly and reports are used to drive insights.
- Work with marketing program leads and sales, ensure proper audience segmentation across business segments to deliver relevant messaging/content to the right targets/buyers
- Analyze campaign performance across segments to identify improvement opportunities for both process, data integrity, and content development
- Responsible for daily hands-on work, including email builds/sends, landing pages, list imports, database management, delivery improvement, A/B testing, and more
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Utilize Pardot, TableauCRM, Salesforce, and other data sources to report on campaign performance and marketing influence across the prospect journey, from lead/account creation to opportunity close
- Contribute to our knowledge base of processes and how-to documents to better enable team members
- Participate in the research and implementation of new technologies and contribute to improvements of our existing marketing stack
- Work with marketing operations, identifies opportunities to use automation to improve the sales process, both for internal (Sales/Ops) and external (Clients) stakeholders
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Marketing Operations Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply