Job TitleSales Representative
Employment TypeContract Associate
Electrolux Sales Representative
Start your new career as a Sales Representative with MAU at Electrolux in Augusta, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required (college degree strongly preferred)
- 1 year of experience in sales or consumer service
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Ability to pass required assessments and training
- Excellent communication skills- verbal, written, and digital (email, chat, text)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.00 per hour
- Health benefits
- Regular set schedule
- Brenau Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays aft 1200 hours
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Employee Recognition Awards
What You’ll Do As A Sales Representative:
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to consumer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly document in SAP CRM.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products; conveying quality, integrity and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Drive achievement of departmental revenue goal achievement through the sale of extended service agreements, parts and accessories to consumers.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: quality, consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Use available resources (manuals, internet, etc...) to troubleshoot complex calls and research part numbers
- Diagnose customer issues and providing solutions while balancing customers’ needs with company guidelines;
- Successfully market and sell products and services to consumers
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Sales Representative position.