Job TitleSales Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Augusta, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining close relationships with current customers in the region and soliciting new opportunities.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great hours
- Health Benefits
- Paid vacation time
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of successful value-added selling and account management experience
- Must have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must possess highly effective presentation skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong results orientation and a high accountability-driven mindset
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent follow-up skills are essential
- Must also have solid technical skills, including Microsoft Office & CRM
- Maintain close relationships with current customers in the region
- Ensure a high level of partnership and understanding of the customers ongoing needs
- Develop, maintain and nurture prospect lists
- Solicit and close new opportunities
- Educate prospects & customers on packaging solutions, as well as the value proposition
- Analyze customer needs and collaborate with internal resources to find or create the best solution
- Work with internal partners when special prices, terms, warehousing or contracts are required
- Stay close to all deals throughout the sales cycle to ensure on time and in full deliveries to customers
- Structure deals to ensure both sales & margin goals are met or exceeded
- Effectively utilize and manage CRM to track progress and report goals
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply