LocationPeachtree City, GA
Job TitleMarketing Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Marketing Coordinator with MAU in Peachtree City, GA! The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for defining and growing the brand across all media platforms.
What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
What You’ll Do as a Marketing Coordinator
- Develop and lead Public Relations strategies designed to increase brand awareness, including but not limited to press releases.
- Secure editorial coverage in trade and consumer publications. Develop relationships with editors and journalists of these publications and proactively manage editorial calendars.
- Manage internal communications between marketing and sales (i.e. Employee App and Newsletter)
- Manage email marketing for Education events
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in deploying social media and email communications
- Monitor and ensure all e-commerce customers are in compliance with our registry for images and copy
- Monitor and track all creative service work orders. Ensure assigned activities are completed and delivered within the committed time-lines, facilitate project status meetings with the Marketing Operations Manager and communicate project status updates to Marketing department on a weekly basis.
- Provide marketing support to National Accounts
- Coordinate and execute delivery of all visual directives and marketing collateral with customers and sales representatives
- Facilitate and manage the process of marketing materials and marketing deliverables between marketing, warehouse and purchasing
- Create copy for marketing collateral such as brochures, new products, sell sheets, etc.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required for the Marketing Coordinator Position
EOE- This position does no offer sponsorship.