Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Key Account Manager is responsible for establishing and growing the market in Japan. He will be expected to develop and implement a sales strategy that will introduce our flexible innerduct system product in Japan. He will work under the lead of the South East Asia Regional Sales Manager.
- Direct Sales/Business Development – Develop sales, identify key end users, and develop relationships with influential end users contacts. Develop sales forecast and require meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Channel Management - Identify distribution and installation partners. Structure and negotiate distribution agreements. Provide sales, marketing and technical service support to local partners to ensure mutual success. Monitor partner performance and recommend/implement strategies to continually optimize channel performance.
- Sales Strategy Development – Coordinate and develop sound sales strategies to win in the marketplace. This may also require market assessments for new product development efforts.
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain Coordination – Coordinate with manufacturing and shipping companies to ensure successful delivery of products.
- Technical Service – Responsible for providing product trials and ensuring proper installation support to customers. Develop installation knowledge and coordinate with United States technical expert is required.
- College degree
- 5+ years in sales experience
- Telecommunications or outside plant (cabling) industry experience preferred
- Japanese national, fluent in Japanese and English
- Persistent, entrepreneurial
- Good sales and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in an unstructured environment
All qualified applicants send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities