Job TitleAccount Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
This position is responsible for the overall sales management process for the current contract carpet sales and new account acquisitions in the territory of Philippines. The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager – South East Asia, and works closely with the Country Manager, Philippines.
- Achieving orders growth and profitable sales growth in the Philippines market, with the goal of growing our sales to the point of ensuring bottom-line consistent and positive profit numbers.
- Develop, plan and execute sales and marketing strategies within assigned A&D accounts and End User accounts
- Develop and maintain a detailed sales strategy for each target aimed at retention/penetration to gain targeted market
- Establish, develop, strengthen, and maintain relationships at all levels of assigned A&D accounts
- Support commercial dealer channel strategies and relationships to fully maximize contracting opportunities and market coverage
- Promote the Company brand in the marketplace
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day account management
- Identify winnable projects; fill and maintain a workable pipeline
- To provide support to the Country Manager to develop effective sales and marketing programs to promote and maximize the exposure of the Company’s brands in your territory.
- To participate in the organization and planning of promotional events to maintain the status of the Company in your territory.
- High school graduate or GED
- Two to three years’ experience in performing marketing and sales role, preferably in the construction / building material industry. Experience with selling to Designers, Architects, Contractors and Project Managers is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is required.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills is preferred.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work independently and effectively and be a team player to other sales team in the region as a support role.
- Strong understanding of the design and selection process
- Strong desire to start a sales career in the floorcovering business
- Comprehensive knowledge of the local Architecture and Design (A&D) industry – capable of specifying and selling through this segment
- Communication and presentation skills that encourage customers to specify and purchase carpet
- Initiative and self-management skills (able to work with little supervision)
- Personal presence and interpersonal skills
- Travel is approximately 20% and as per demand by Management/Customer
Owns a personal vehicle
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities