Job TitleAccount Executive
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Account Executive will develop new business throughout all segments of MAU within the assigned territory.
- Competitive pay
- On-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in Sales or Marketing
- Internship or work experience in a related field highly preferred
- Must have an aptitude for sales
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Ability to utilize Salesforce
- Highly motivated, fast pace, and flexible individual
- Create new business new relationships through networking
- Conduct cold calls
- Research for new leads
- Understand different segments of the business and industry
- Meet with prospects and clients
- Report research findings and KPIs
- Develop ties to the community through memberships of professional organizations
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Account Executive job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply