National Sales Manager
Job TitleNational Sales Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
This position will be directly responsible for all customers & products as mentioned in the "working area, product ranges and markets" here below. Responsible to maintain and grow the present customer base, explore the market for new customers, develop and support new customers, market research, and work within the strategy and objectives of the responsible Business Manager with the goal to reach turnover and profitability objectives.
When requested, support the Customer Service team and colleagues with knowledge concerning important customers; provide feedback about market trends, competitors, applications and new products and companies across the market.
When requested, provide input for training programs and provide training to customers and employees.
- Responsible for sales activities in working area.
- Responsible for turnover in working area.
- Regular visits to customers in the working area.
- Travels 50% of the time in average
- Develop new accounts in the working area.
- Follow up on quotations and/or price lists to your customers, responding to all customer requests within 24 hours.
- Create visit reports with highlights of the week, important events and developments.
- Set and manage your working priorities to maximize sales in the "working area & product ranges" as described herein.
- Develop technical and commercial "know-how" related to the "working area & product ranges".
- Improve the market profitability by managing prices and managing costs. This requires communication & cooperation with Customer Service and other managers to optimize performance.
- Business School
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities