Job CategorySkilled Trades
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Electrician with MAU at C.F. Sauer near Greenville, SC. Join the team that has been producing extracts, flavorings and spices for over 130 years. As the Industrial Electrician, you will be responsible for performing electrical corrective and preventative maintenance on equipment throughout the plant. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Previous experience in industrial electronics field
- Experience with operating a multi-meter and low voltage troubleshooting
- Experience with PLC (preferred)
- Experience with Rockwell software (preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime and be on call as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22.75 per hour
- Health benefits
- This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As An Electrician:
- Install and maintain production equipment and the plant facility needs
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs/change overs of production equipment
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines in all areas
- Read and interpret equipment manuals/schematics/blueprints/work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Perform other duties as requested to maintain the cleanliness and productivity of the process
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Electrician position.