Robert Bosch, LLC - Contract Logistics Specialist
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Contract Logistics Specialist
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are "Invented for Life."
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We drive to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
As a Logistics Specialist at Bosch an individual will need to be customer focused to plan purchased finished goods for original equipment customers in North America. Also to bring a strong drive to deliver to customer expectations and communicate openly when necessary. Above all be driven to improve quality, delivery, and cost aspects related to the below responsibilities of the role.
- To design and optimize the appropriate material supply chain and service level to the customer, coordinate information between Customer, Sales and Supplying plants; incl. lead and support in customer and internal CIP projects
- Meet customer requirements, while minimizing obsolescence, manage product changes (e.g. introductions and engineering changes) with: Customer, Sales and Supplying plant
- Support, identify, and communicate corrective actions in case of deviations and claims
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**