Job TitleSecurity Expert
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Security Expert with MAU at Volvo Car in Ridgeville, SC. As the Security Expert, you will lead the security and risk management programs of the Volvo Car Charleston plant. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience with security operations in manufacturing.
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 8+ years related experience in security and crisis management, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong business insight
- Applicable legal competence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in public service (preferred)
- Leadership skills and the ability to think strategically and possess a broader view
- Excellent service skills and a high customer focus
- Leadership experience with proven good results
- Knowledge of Volvo Cars routines and processes
- Ensure, coordinate and perform security activities within the entire VCCH plant
- Develop, maintain and implement directives, instructions, processes and guidelines within security, FTZ, emergency response and crisis management
- Lead security and crisis issues in a way that is professional and responsible
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with our 3rd party security partner to ensure an adequately staffed and trained guard force
- Coordinate and analyze reported incidents and inform senior management of relevant detected trends and security risks
- Provide cross-functional support and training regarding security and crisis management
- Develop training and awareness on security risks and appropriate counter-actions for those involved, including table top exercises, crisis management simulations and emergency preparedness
- Responsible for the protection of the organization’s team members, properties and all items of value from any preventable harm or danger
- Responsible for the emergency response team at the VCCH site and to coordinate and maintain all of the training and emergency responses, within the whole factory area, including:
- Natural disasters
- Emergency response (ambulance services)
- Environmental accidents
- Directly work with the local Police, fire department, emergency services, etc. in all matters related to security and risk
- Ensure that the operating budget, capex, resource and competence planning are kept as per the business plan
- Plan and coordinate with all other departments
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Volvo Car Charleston
Building the Future
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo, the vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". We believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
Volvo was established in 1915 and later founded on April 14, 1927. Volvo employs over 29,000 highly qualified employees worldwide. The Volvo Group’s mission is to become to world leader in sustainable transportation while maintaining their core values of quality, safety, and environmental care.
For more information on Volvo Car and open positions at the Charleston, SC facility, please join the LinkedIn Group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12031300.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply